I took my Riv on a 25 mile ride today, and took a break at Little Bohemia
tap in Cedar Rapids.  It claims to be the oldest bar & eatery in town.
Lots of kitsch and character, and some very tasty goulash over dumplings.

The owner's finger in the lens is a perfect example of the character.  This
whole area was flooded in August 2008, about up to the top of the door.  It
reopened at the end of 2010, although not much of the old neighborhood is
left.  http://thegazette.com/2010/12/28/little-bohemia-returns/

This bar was featured in a famous painting by Marvin Cone (contemporary of
Grant Wood).

[image:
http://thegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Little-Bohemia-Tavern-1941-Marvin-Cone1.jpg]<http://thegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Little-Bohemia-Tavern-1941-Marvin-Cone1.jpg>

Tim Gavin