Hi David,
The link clicking on today's installment really shows the blogger's colors.
 He apparently believes there should be criminal prosecution when a
motorist has a wreck with a cyclist.  There is no criminal prosecution when
a motorist kills another motorist - by accident, by definition - unless the
offending motorist happens to be in the process of a felony or DUI.
 Otherwise, it's strictly a civil matter, for which we have a system in
place, and employ 90% of the world's attorneys.  The guy is
me--me-me-rabid.  Clearly, no other points of view exist for him.
Regards