Anton,

Actually most of our work comes from out of state. It only costs around
25-30.00 to have a frame sent in on FedEx.  As for the frame mods....it is
varied...we add a lot of braze-on's, rack mounts, fender mounts ect...
Customers also will want cable guides removed and re-routed or switched to
internal routing.  We also do dent repair, this can be done with brass
brazing, metal filler or other techniques.