I love this (Thanks, BB!): "ride the elephant through the forest... go
shred on your Hunq."

I have a set of bullmoose bars in the shed, and I'll be setting up Davinci
splitters to fast swap with the Noodles. But who am I kidding-- it's a
commuter and family hauler for me right now. (And great one at that.)

That said, check out CNYRIV's, Deacon Patrick's, and Cosmic Country's
Flickr sets-- lots of mountain action.