I have these tires in 700 x 35 but have never tried them with low pressure
so I can't comment on that but I do love these tires on ice and feel very
confident when using them.

They are not silent and as Shoji says there is quite the vibration that is
transmitted to the bar when riding on bare asphalt. They take a little time
to get to use to the noise and vibration but to me this is outweighed by
their overall effectiveness. Like most winter spiked tires, weight is a
consideration. They are heavy tires compared to what you normally use.
Again this is the cost of using studded tires.

They do the job well and I would never ride a winter bike without a studded
tire.