IF YOU WEAR A SIZE XXL, there's a seller on eBay with one (or possibly
more) Nike Ventile shells (with removable liner)... Retail $725... blowout
price $149 !!!  I was a bit leery (at this price) and took a gamble, but I
just received mine in the mail, and it appears to be the genuine article; a
high-quality, well-constructed hooded Ventile jacket, new with tags.
Personally I can do without the quilted liner (which fortunately now
becomes my new stylin' housecoat/robe... bonus!!!) Instead, with my wool
Boreal Shirt as an underlayer, I've got a great winter combo for active
outdoor stuff like hikin', bikin' and curlin'... bring it!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140983950399?var=440129387509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/140983950399?var=440129387509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649>
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/140983950399?var=440129387509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649>
Peace,
Bobby *(Nanook of New Jersey)* Birmingham