I don't think stem length is as critical with a swept back bar as it is
with drops.
Changing from Noodles to Albas I went from an 8 cm to 11 cm stem. 12 would
probably work just as well for me.
I would take my best guess and try to get a good price on a used stem. If
it doesn't work out, you can probably get all or most of your money back
and try again.

Jay