What you do is bring up details about your bike over and over here on the
board, and save the content generated from the discussion, and use that
content as "value added" when you resell your bike.

"As discussed on RBW Owners Bunch"

My sister just bought a fixer upper home in Fullerton.  They have to
replace large sections of hardwood flooring, and their floor-guy is great
at salvaging flooring from all around Fullerton for just this purpose.  You
match the age and style and everything.  Anyway, when he brought in the
vintage wood, my brother-in-law asked "Where did you get these boards?"
 The floor-guy just said "from an old building".  What my brother-in-law
WANTED was "I rushed in to this 1920's era speakeasy and ripped them out
just as the wrecking ball was about to topple the building".  He wanted a
story to give his new-old-floor some soul.  Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
danced on these floorboards.  That kind of thing.  It's beausage in the
storytelling vein.