Keith,

That All-Rounder is a beaut, I'm glad you found a stem configuration to
make the moustache bars work for you.  I'm intrigued by the fillet brazed
BB and look forward to your flickr set!  Give us a head's up on the list
when it's available.

"And, as I've posted somewhat recently, I too would really like to find a
Saluki in my size to round things out.   I think that it would either be
the perfect medium, or just  a fun way to experiment with the merits of
each wheel size."

Regarding this thought... as one who just completed the 'three bikes, three
wheel sizes' stable it is so far leading to more hand wringing than
anything else! :)  Sounds like we're both looking for the same Saluki, good
luck to both of us!

Tony