I rode with the SF Randonneurs today, the 117k brevet from Golden Gate
Bridge to Point Reyes Station, and back. Same route as I did with them last
June, but so much cooler this time, which - no surprise? - made the hills
seem quite a bit easier. RBW was well represented, with two Sam Hillbornes,
my LongLow, and a beautiful Saluki with centerpulls. Maybe one or two more
Rivs, but a quite swarm of steel-framed bikes on the ride. Was it raining,
or just drenching fog? In any case, my wool layers top to bottom kept me
warm, if a bit sweaty wet, and the rain was not such a problem.

- Andrew, Berkeley