Then that must be your blue riv in the pictures sans fenders or saddle
cover, correct? Nice pictures and chapeau to you.

I had to work my way up last year to the MS150 last year (50 + miles from
Stonewall to Gimli and back)...but I'm hoping to do better with long
distances next year. Not at all sure I'm randonneuring material, though.
Although I do very much admire the stamina and comittment of all you
randonneurs.In my younger, fitter days 100 miles was quite enough

Ryan in Winnipeg