I'm happy to see Jim organize something for Minneapolis.

But given that 2014 is Riv's 20th birthday (and the 50th anniversary of the
Free Speech Movement), I think we need something in the SF Bay too. So I
hereby volunteer to attempt to organize a gathering for the weekend of July
19th. It seems like China Camp in Marin was a consensus good location, with
a trip to Diablo country to experience the roots of RBW. We will need more
volunteers,
though, for this to happen.

 WOMAN:  We don't have a lord.
 ARTHUR:  What?
 DENNIS:  I told you.  We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune.  We take
      it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.
ARTHUR:  Yes.
DENNIS:  But all the decision of that officer have to be ratified
      at a special biweekly meeting.
jim m
wc ca