I agree with the others that it looks pretty nice as is... a little
beausage doesn't hurt. What about Cyclart ? Greg Reichle is the fellow's
name, I think. Looks like they have different pricing  levels of
restoration depending on what you plan to do with the bike. See
http://www.cyclart.com/newindex.html

When I was 20 I lusted after the Bianchi w full record; about $525 in 1973
at Gooch's in Winnipeg. I also considered one of the Raleigh models; I
think it was the MKII with straigh-gauge Reynolds 531 in the main tubes at
a tick under $200. Ended up with a Peugeot PX-10 for $325, which was not a
bad second fiddle.I've had 2 of these bikes stolen and I have the 3rd one
bought in 1982 (excavated from the aforesaid Gooch's basement) that I  now
run as a single-speed. It's hard not to like that Reynolds frame and those
sexy Nervex lugs...although on mine they're a bit rough looking. As is the
rest of the paint on it. If I won a lottery, I'd indulge myself and have it
repainted and redecalled. But I'm OK with the war wounds, and functionally,
it's perfect with no rust or dings and it rides great.

Anyway, enough of my story...glad you got the bike of your dreams and I
wish you many happy miles.

Regards. Ryan in Winnipeg