You guys have cheered me right up! I told my husband, "Babe, you oughtta like
these people even more than I - they've brightened my outlook and spared you
from listening to your wife bemoan her bike situation!"

Addison: I live in Henderson. I hear Reno is nice; my husband flies there when
he has business with the governor. I think I saw some of your photos from your
lovely Reno once, and it truly looks to be a gem!

There aren't villages on the mountain; but a few miles down it there are a few
businesses (CVS, Starbucks, Postnet, etc). I've often wondered if I could get
back up it on my bike; it's quite steep, but maybe without kids....

Joe: Good job on 10 months! E-bike is a great idea!

Michael H: Bike racks! Brilliant! I'm going to explore that option this week!

Andy from Pgh: my sister and her husband live in Pittsburgh and are looking to
relocate to Lawrenceville. They work in downtown law offices and would become
bike commuters! (They presently live downtown and walk everywhere.) they have
run into a very cool bikes-guy and talked a bit with him about bikes and bike
commuting, wonder if it was you? I sent them some Rivendell stuff for Christmas
to make their bike commuting easier. If you have anything else to add about
commuting in Pgh, please share!

And to all of you who mentioned contentment in all circumstances, you are
certainly right. I am so blessed to have my little bike journey with my boys
and I am going to engage my senses more and try to savor each trip. It's good
to remember that everyone else does not have a perfect bike situation either,
but rather they are making the most of what they do have and exercising
gratitude on their way. Thanks again!