Thanks Anne, et al, for starting this thread. My 'life partner' (about
5'2") has had a 51cm/26" wheel Rambouillet for a decade, which she loves. I
finally got it set up right for her (a few years back) with short reach
drops and a *5* cm stem -- no way to make the top tube shorter! I've been
looking for a rain bike frame for her for awhile....and was mostly looking
for older Schwinns and Treks with nice tubing. But I hadn't considered the
Soma San Marcos: very interesting, particularly the very slack seat angle!
(I'm using a high-setback seatpost on my partner's bike, rather than the
nice Nitto it came with)

Does anyone know if one can fit 38mm tires (would like to use the Soma
B-lines) on that bike *with* fenders? That's the design goal of the bike I
want to build for her...

By the way: true that the Pacers come small, but look at that seat angle!
(75.5) That's going to make the top tube *very* long, once you get the bike
set up comfortably! (notice that the reach is almost the same on the 42cm
frame as on the 54cm.. only .4 inches=1cm difference)

If these frames can take 38s plus fenders, I'm going to start selling old
frames to finance one...

Art
Tacoma