Eric

I've had no fewer flats on Hetres than anything else.  Hetre ELs on my
Rawland, and I've flatted once in the first 500 miles.  I've run standard
Hetres on my Hilsen, and I've flatted with them.  In all cases legitimate
punctures where I've found the wire, or thorn or glass embedded in the tire
opposite the hole in the tube and pulled it out.