Hey Liesl,

Keven at Riv actually suggested the Boscos back when I thought I was going
to buy the build kit from Riv, but for whatever reason (stupidity on my
part, maybe?) they didn't make it onto my list of considerations when I had
the bike built locally. They sort of remind me of the handlebars I had on
my Dutch bike. Now that I think of it, that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
 I've just gotten so used to riding in a somewhat forward position (instead
of bolt upright) that I worry the Boscos might make me too upright, if that
makes any sense.

Thanks for the reminder and the link to the other thread. I've got some
thinkin' to do.