Exciting!

Do you mean 26" Aeroheat rims? I think Aeroheat is Velocity's touring-type
rim.
Are you getting the Phil Cassette hub (per your SRAM 9-sp cassette)? or the
Phil Rivvy 7-sp freewheel style?

Big Bens-- I really enjoy them on my Hunqapillar. They roll really nicely.

Did you consider the new Riv-exclusive Tektro brake levers? The Shimano's
work great, though.

Can't wait to see how it comes together.

--shoji