I have 4, trail bikes, and there's not much overlap there. I've been trail
riding since before I discovered Rivendell, and I've always liked non-rivvy
mtbs, with suspension and all that.

I have a Soma Juice 29'er hardtail set up as a singlespeed, a custom Curtlo
softail 27.5'er (650b) softail for milder cross country, a Turner Burner
27.5er full suspension for bomber trails and riding over silly stuff, and a
Salsa Mukluk fatbike for winter riding and general fun.

Steve