My wife's revelation was the importance of using the timer. Then she tasted
the difference and loves the timer now. This is the woman who took years to
stop making hockey puck fried eggs and regularly cook them over easy. So
either she's learning faster or I'm getting better at teaching her. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick