Leslie,

The Bombadil was a frame and fork listed on Riv's site as a FF or full
build, now it's  a custom frame set with IIRC stouter tube's. It's not
cheap though but sounds like what you'd be looking for. I'd give Riv a
call. I think Grant at this time is over seas so he might not be chiming in
on this one. But Keven, Will, Dave and all the others at Riv will gladly
help you out

~Hugh