I love my bombadil but I don't see the point of buying one new nowadays if
it's the same price as a custom. I know they are built to order but for
that price I would want specific things that my bombadil doest have. Don't
flame me here but if I had a custom like the bombadil it would be a true 58
with a level TT but still with 650b, and clearance for 60s. Just one man's
small opinion.