There are problems with saving when you have multiple Excel files open.
So the first thing to do is to close all but one Excel files.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Erich,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. I will forward this on to the users who are
> affected by the problem.
>
> However, can you advise me what is the best way to permanently change the
> RExcel.xla add-in.
> They seem to have problems saving the changes.
>
> Regards
>
> Wayne

Erich Neuwirth, University of Vienna
Faculty of Computer Science
Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-39464 Fax: +43-1-4277-39459