Dear list members,
I have problems with the Macro.
I installed RSrv250_pl1.exe under R folder: "C:\Program Files\R\(D)COM
Server" where my R installed as "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.6.0". The
installation itself did show any error messages.
When I tried to run the Demos in the menu, none of them worked.
I'm not sure how Rexcel works. I did a very simple command which is
equivalent to
>x<-1

Enter 1 in a cell => Right click and select "Put R var" and give a name "x"
Select a new cell => Right click and select "Get R value" and call "x"

there appeared a messagebox: "run-time error '6'; overflow", and the debug
highlighted the line as shown in the title.

And I noticed that on my RightClick menu, sometimes I've got more than 1
"Run R", "Get R DataFrame" and "Put R DataFrame". Is that the way it should
be or there's something wrong?

I don't really know how to use rcom, so please do help with my problem and
ignore my stupid mistakes.

Thanks in advance.

Kelly