Hi all,

All is in the title;  I have to pass optional argument as a string in a scilab
fuction called from Excel through DCOM. However it seems, or that scilab does
not understand string input from excel, or DCOM do not pass the argument.
Did some of you try this kind of things. Is there a special syntax, I tried to
pass the string in plain text, between ‘abc’ or  “abc”.
The function I use in excel is  form the type {Scilab(“function”,
arg1;arg2;arg3;arg4)}, arg1 and arg2 being vectors and arg3 and arg4 being
string.

Thank you
David