Is there a feature request list I could add this too?

Erich Neuwirth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/23/08 10:55 AM
Please respond to
"R \(D\)COM and RExcel server related issues"
<rcom-l@mailman.csd.univie.ac.at>

"R \(D\)COM and RExcel server related issues"
<rcom-l@mailman.csd.univie.ac.at>
cc

Subject
Re: [Rcom-l] Option to start RExcel in foreground and background

You can start foreground mode an hide the GUI window,
but you cannot change the server you will use easily.
This is a configuration issue.
It probably could be done, but there is no plan to make this available
through the API.