From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 July 2008 22:40
To: rcom-l@mailman.csd.univie.ac.at
Subject: [Rcom-l] Option to start RExcel in foreground and background

Is it possible in my VBA code to start the RExcel session in either foreground
or background mode based on a parameter, and that ignores the setting of the
user. An example pseudo-code would be:

RInterface.StartRServer("foreground")   or
RInterface.StartRServer("background")

I once saw how do to this on the web, but lost the location of the information.

Thanks,

Ryan Sheftel