Mario,

D'Antuono, Mario wrote:
> and then tried to run this cell via ROOo menu Run Rcode
> but it gave me an error?
>
> the error says Basic RunTime error in a window with comments like
> exception error etc, and then points to the gInterface...
> part of the macro
>
> Sub RRunCommands(aRange As Object)
>   gInterface.RRunCommands(aRange)
> End Sub

This indicates a problem with the ROOo.oxt extension. I recognized that
updating previous beta versions of ROOo to the latest beta doesn't work
properly.

Please try the following steps:
- Open the extension manager
- search for the ROOo.oxt extension and remove it
- close OpenOffice.org (including the quick starter)
- restart calc
- open the extension manager again and add the ROOo.oxt extension

Adding ROOo.oxt must not show an error message.

Best Regards,
Reinhard