Hello Thomas,

I tried using the new sciproxy.dll file you gave, and also using the new
version of the R/Scilab DCOM: R_Scilab_DCOM3.0-1B1beta.exe

When I open my Excel worksheets now I have this kind of error :
*Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: c:\Progra~1\R\(D)COM~1\bin\STATCO~1.EXE
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.

*Do you have any idea where does this come from ?
Thanks for your help,
Mathieu

Microsoft Visual