Mathieu,

Mathieu Pivaut schrieb:
Hello Thomas,

I tried using the new sciproxy.dll file you gave, and also using the new version of the R/Scilab DCOM: R_Scilab_DCOM3.0-1B1beta.exe

When I open my Excel worksheets now I have this kind of error :
/Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: c:\Progra~1\R\(D)COM~1\bin\STATCO~1.EXE
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

/Do you have any idea where does this come from ?

No idea, sorry. Did you use the sciproxy.dll I posted earlier or did you use the one installed with R/Scilab (D)COM Server 3.0 Beta?

When I run the "Basic Test" sample with Scilab 5.0.1 it works without a problem. Which versions of the software tools are you using?

Does "Basic Test" work for you?

Thomas