Typo in the Setup Warning for RAndFriendsLight, RExcel

and update all your Excel version to their latest service releases.
should be
and update all your Excel versions to their latest service releases.

GGobi is not included as a checkbox option in R-2.8.0.  Since it is
included on the opening Setup window, one of those needs to be
changed.

I am working on my desktop with Excel 2002.

The RExcel installation is taking much longer than is justified.
I think it has been running about 10 minutes with all the green bars
filled in and with the Cancel button grayed out.
After another 10 minutes, I attempted to kill the "Setup - RExcel" window.
Not possible from the RED X.  So I killed RExcelInst3.0.5.tmp from the
Task Manager.  It's CPU time has not moved since I started looking at it.

The installation continued with RAndExcelWorkbooks.  This installer opened
a message box that says
>R and Excel book files can not be installed while Excel is running.
>Please close all insrtances of Excel before continuing with the installation.
>
>Click Cancel to completely abort installing RExcel.

---shouldn't it say
Click Cancel to completely abort installing RAndExcel.
?

At this point I found Excel running.  It shows the message:
  No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet.
I clicked OK.

The I clicked ok on the R and Excel.... message and the message came back.
So I attempted to close Excel.  I clicked on Excel on the task bar.
The message:
   RExcel is configured now for Excel XP (2002)
Then the Excel Recovery Pane message came up.  I told it to remove files.
Excel is now closed.

I clicked again on the "R and Excel book files can not ..." message.
The RAndExcel installation completed and the RAndFriendsLight installation
completed.

The RExcel with RCommander icon opens R-2.8.0.
The book worksheets all work.

The previous installers popped a message about a bug in RETURN and HALT.
This one did not pop a message.  Instead it froze on detecting that the function
wasn't there.