-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg James
Sent: 2008. október 29. 15:59
To: 'R (D)COM and RExcel server related issues'
Subject: RE: [Rcom-l] Problem installing RSrv250.exe

Gabor,

RDCom is not currently compatible with R-2.8.0. I had the same problem and
found that R-2.8.0 no longer installs an rproxy.dll file which is what RDCom
is programmed to look for. There is no workaround right now except dropping
back to R-2.7.2 which is what I've done.

The VBA error message is due to Application.Version sending an illegal value
to the left function.

-Greg