Hi,

I have some issues with the RExcel Add-In, suddenly it doesn't work anymore.
Yesterday it still did, but today it doesn't anymore. So maybe someone can
help me out.

When I open excel I got the following error:

Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found and it blocks on line 1 MenuTools --> "Option Private
Module".

If I have a look at the Tools>Reference Menu than the reference RExcel.xla
cannot be found in the reference list. I also have "an UNSAVED: VbaProject"
in the reference list.
I've tried to reinstall the RExcelAndFriends program but this doesn't help,
it really should be something conflicting between excel and I think addins
in general.
I also think that I have had an automatic Windows update yesterday, maybe
something conflicting is happening because of that.
If I remove the RExcel Add-In from the add-in list I don't have the issue
anymore, but I can't use RExcel either, which is not the solution I look
after.

Any suggestions?
Bert