  From: Michael Clark
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:34 PM
  Subject: [TANKS] Re: Metal Shaping

  http://www.rockcliffmachine.com/

  Rockcliff is another one that has several plans, most are made of MDF and use
a Dremel like tool. I'd be worried about the accuracy because my Dremel doesn't
seem to be designed for this sort of use. I'm reall close to deciding on the
Rockcliff, but if something is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

  Plus I think a larger tool would be more handy in the long run for my other
wood working projects.

  The real draw for me is the Mechmate. I'd like to CNC mount my router. Of all
the tools I have, it is the only one that truly scares me. It spins at 40,000
RPM, it is loud, heavy, unweildy and at night, it tells me to do things. Bad
Things.