I'm re-thinking my drive system, and after seeing a few people making
some nice looking drive wheels, i was wondering how to do it.  I've
come to the conclusion that i should make a pattern, and try building
from the pattern, as i have no way to CNC or computer aided building
to assist me.  The problem i'm facing is that i have been hand
drawling patterns, and they just don't seem to come out right.  Is
there a simple program or does someone have a pattern that i could re-
size and use?

I'm looking to build one with 7 teeth, about 4" diameter, 1/4" wide
teeth, and if possible 1 3/8" spacing between the teeth.  I realize
that the diameter will probably have to change to something a little
bigger, and from my own drawlings i figure its somewhere between 4
1/8" and 4 1/4".

If anyone is especially good with cad or something it would be really,
really helpfull, as this is driving me nuts why i can't figure this
out.