Hello Everyone.

I've been interested in building a tank this this past summer, and I
think I am going to start building as soon as I can.  But, I need some
help.

I've been reading alot on the rctankcombat.com website, and I think I
am going to build a Tiger Tank I.

Now, I don't have any sort of plans for this tank or anything, but I
am currently building a 3-D model on the computer.  But, I don't know
any of the rough dimensions for this tank.  The only dimension I have
read somewhere was that the hull was 3 feet long.  So, if we could go
from there, what would the other dimensions be?

>From those dimensions, I'm going to build some simple "Bicycle Chain
Track" for the tracks.
All other things will come after I get dimensions so I can draw it up,
and see what I can come up with.

Any help with dimensions and measurements would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Explosive Racing