Thanks for your comment, Chris. Yes, that is the new shed. Still needs
a few bits sorting. In "real life" I am a fairly organised person but
I allow myself a bit of latitude in model-making!

The key-fobs are not perfect- one of the relays is very poor at
responding, which gives rise to some driving-round-in-circles issues-
but I am working on that.

Phil