The Cirrus MRX-6 appears to be no longer available.  Another Rx option
for the Vex radio's might be the Hitec Mini 6 Rx.  It has the exact
same specs as the Cirrus (probably the same board).

http://www.servocity.com/html/mini_6_rx.html

I do not know if the Hitec will work, only offering as an option for
use with the Vex transmitter.

Steve Tyng