I would also like to know about the mold your going to use for the
treads, I cast items using Lead Free Pewter. And I mix in pure tin to
make it a bit harder. Only problem I have is not being able to make
the mold, maainly because I don't know how! The Tin will be harder
then the zinc and will hold up better.

George