Looking at the pictures and from the measurements that I can make my
motors are the same... different question for everyone... how do I
remove the existing sprocket that's on the motor!  I have tried a
couple of times and haven't had any luck yet -- is there a trick that
I haven't figured out yet?  They aren't reverse threads are they?

Jason