Jason,

Welcome to the next consuming hobby.....I am in Vegas and am currently
having T012 (SdKfz 166 Brummbar) refitted by John P in Maryland.... Hope to
have it back here after this summer......

If you check with local Gyms and/or gym equipment repair businesses, you
should be able to get free treadmill belt that they replace, for the
TTS......

I have been trying (with little luck) to build a Comet BUT, life and work
keep getting in the way....MAG (Maryland Attack Group) and myself are
working out this deal to further MAG's domination of the continental United
States....

Long Live the Alliance,

Kurt (Desert Dog) G