Frank P wrote:-
>`Just make sure that the lumber is big enough to cause some towing problems.
>They don't have to be heavy, just cumbersome :-) `

Maybe this one we shouldn’t play on Chris Malton`s school playing
field , I can just see the Leopard `ploughing` a trough all the way
back to home base. And burning out a motor in the process.

>`it takes 5 soldiers in a certain area to complete the
invasion. When that happens, team bonus points are awarded and the
game
restarts. Same logistics and tactical problem, but easier to manage `

That’s a better idea.
So , Troop invasion  :-
Each team will transport troops ( one at a time per asset , regardless
of asset type ) to a central specified location ( where they can be
shot at ) .On arrival at `ground Zero` after offloading  your soldier
onto an open position , you can either choose to go back for more
reinforcements / take pot shots at enemy troops / kill any enemy tanks
who decided to stick around to kill your troops ( or you ) .Even
better, to kill enemy assets before they have chance to unload .
The first team that has five `living` soldiers in the zone is awarded
2500 points ( or any big number we can think of ) , all assets and
soldiers are then returned to home base and the game resets . This is
repeated as many times as possible in the hour long schedule.
In this scenario soldiers don’t lower themselves to hand to hand
combat, they just stand there bravely being shot at . Discipline is
the key to the whole operation.
FA may be very useful in this scenario , depending on position.

Neil `reworded to make it sound like it was all my idea` R