From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Guy Gregoire
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2009 12:53
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] building is the best part

This make me think, I build 3 vehicules so far, all of them 1/6 scales and
made with 16 gages blacksteel chassis: one Tiger, one PzIII (T050) and one
support vehicule on six wheels.  Every times one is done and in working
order I play around with it, climb all what it can, push and drag on boxes
in the garage to found the limits, and after a while of this I sit down and
think of wich improvements can I do, or better design.  In the end I always
end up by starting to draw the new vehicule im thinking at and one day I buy
some more steel.

All this to say, for me, the building process (
draw-design-build-assemble-adjust ) is the most fun and rewarding part.
Nice to drive it around and prove myself I was right here and there, but
this always bring me to the next vehicule "draw" part.  Is it the same for
other in this hobby also?

Greg.

  _____

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660824>