Hey Guy,

 Yup, the "fuzzy" engineering is half the fun. I've managed to connect
with two other Northern Barbarians (One here in town and the other a
mere 30 km down the road) and we have been swapping ideas, parts, and
planning(sort of) our first battle. We've even been invited to two car
shows, a small one in the next town, and the big one in Calgary, to
show-off our tanks.
 To quote Phil: "struggle, curse" and add my own "rebuild". I have the
Bulldog almost complete and the hull for a King Tiger started. :-)

Cheers,
Fred