On Jun 10, 3:04 pm, HV <henryverheg...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> My Hitec servos show 20 millisec pulse repetition period.
<<<

At the motor output?  The conventional control signal is a 1-2 ms
pulse every 20 ms.  It would be simple to convert the control pulse to
an output pulse at the same rate, i.e. one output pulse per input
pulse.

What I'm looking for is the duty cycle (the ratio of pulse "on" time
to period) of the output pulse across the motor terminals (or even
better between ground and the base of one of the output power
transistors).  At full speed, it should be 100% or close to it.