You can get those with massive torque ratings (IIRC, the nema 34 spec just
standardizes the motor dimensions, and not torque, power etc... but I could
be wrong).  I'm not sure what type of rpm you could get out of them though.
Driver circuits (if you build your own) are slightly more complex, but not
difficult.

Do you have a source for those at a good price?  Because if you did, I would
like a pair (3, actually) for an unrelated project

--
Donald Shankin