Jason,

This was posted back in April about good motor options.  Since I cut and

pasted out of the archive you'll probably have to do the same on the

links.  These would be motors that would be very effective in our tanks.

It's a risk using an unproven solution (motor in this case), sometimes they
pan out, sometimes

they don't.  Personally I don't know anything about Stepper motors except

how to replace them when they go bad in printers that I used to fix.

Derek

T065

On Apr 15, 12:08 pm, Steve Tyng
<Steve...<http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?_done=/group/rctankcombat/browse_thread/thread/6bb07694faaa0279/28dc2a3b73638bdc%3Flnk%3Dgst%26q%3DM-01%2Bmotors&msg=b30353d3b6f13740>
@gmail.com> wrote:
> Allelectronics has another version of the *M01's* at a good price:
> http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/DCM-2445/24VDC-450W-M...
> You'll need to figure a different mounting.

It now appears that we have five US vendors for MY1016Z3
or MY1018Z *motors*.

http://shop.razor.com/product.php?productid=16391&cat=268&page=2
$35.99 (in stock)

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/24v-350w-motor-dirt-quad.html#
$35.49 (out of stock)

http://www.razorama.com/razor-dirt-quad-motor.html
$35.95 (out of stock)

http://tncscooters.com/partsdb.php?type=ES
350W GEARED Motor - 24 Volts (Style: MY1016Z3)
$55 (out of stock)

http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/DCM-2445/24VDC-450W-M...<http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/DCM-2445/24VDC-450W-MOTOR-W/-PLANETARY-GEAR/1.html>
$45 (in stock)
http://tncscooters.com/partsdb.php?type=ES
450W GEARED Motor - 24 Volts (Style: MY1018Z)
$60 (out of stock)