Paul Hilton wrote:
> If one were to host an event, what would be required?  I mean, aside
> from open grass and at least two vehicles, what else?  Just curious.

That's all you really need, assuming that each participant brings what
their vehicle needs (batteries, CO2, paint, mask).  For larger outings,
we bring large CO2 bottles to refill from, spare masks and field
equipment like orange cones (to mark the bases), buildings and
barricades.  But, until you've had a spartan battle with a few
participants, don't worry about how to host a larger battle.

        Frank P.