I shall have a look into this.

It shouldn't be much effort to tweak my current code to do this.

A rough guess says maybe 3 weeks to get a prototype designed and built.

Can't promise this, as it relies on me getting some parts in, and it's
really not worth the £5 shipping on £1 of goods, so next time I'm in the
electronics shop I'll get the stuff I need.

Chris Malton

Assets: FA006, T027