ive been using sketchyphysics in google sketchup and have been looking
into moethods of controlling things mechanically because i cant code
ruby very well. Something i came up with is using sensors that set a
servos value to whatever and have an arm move through them. this arm
would set various servos to x amount in sequence. i bring this up
because ive seen mechanical speed controllers activating switches to
operate a motor. this is really not different to what i explained
above. so why not do the same. make a servo that completes a circuit.
the servo would be able to move pretty quick and with some playing
aboout you should get it so the servo moves to full, activates valve,
on its return closes the valve, and then is ready to fire again. would
sortof be adjustablle but it would be more hit and miss than a circuit
board. But in theory should work. anyone got any servos kicking around
to give it a shot. i reckon it might work. as i dont know how the
valve works i could be wrong so dont blame me if you waste some servos
trying